15 Tips for creating a great blog.
Whether you’re blogging for business or pleasure, there are certain rules you need to following when it comes to blogging in order to be found and enjoyed by others.
The following tips for creating a blog are listed below.
1. Research Google and see what people are asking and looking for. Watch my video and you can use this technique to research just about anything!
2. Write your article around the chosen keywords researched in Google.
3. Embed pictures and videos into your posts, or link to your video’s.
4. Effective blogging includes some SEO as well. Name your video the same title as your blog heading. Both blog article and video should be named with the keyword you chose to create the article about. This gives the robots and crawlers some really good content based information that is targeted to a specific keyword and audience and helps gets your blog post found.
5. Your sentence structure has to make sense and flow easily for your reader. Don’t put your keywords in the article just for the sake of adding keywords. That is called keyword stuffing and can have negative affects for your search results.
6. Don’t post duplicate articles because search engine robots don’t like that and you will not achieve better search results by doing so.
7. Submit your article posts to article and blog directories. WordPress can do this for you
automatically. Make sure pings are enabled when creating and editing your blog.
8. Don’t make your blog one long paragraph. Break up your content into one one to three sentences per paragraph.
9. Be sure to ad a call to action. Direct your reader to take a next action Such as Hit the Like button, click a link, take a survey, fill in a form.
10. Respond to your comments that people post on your blog.
11. Comment on other blogs that are relevant to yours. You’ll get link backs and more traffic which help build your list. Your blog will be more effective when you participate in other blogs.
12. Share your content through social media.
13. Don’t make blog post too long. Get to the point. If your blog topic is a long one, break into sections and make a two or three part series and link each blog post to the next.
14. Be consistent . Set a schedule and stick to it. Blogging on a consistent schedule gets the attention of the search engines.
15. Add a PS to the end of your blog. It could be Webinar reminder, a leadership tip, a future blog title coming up in your next post.
I hope you enjoyed these 15 Tips for creating a blog.
Like and Share!
Blog pics from – https://www.freedigitalphotos.net